Saturday, May 29, 2010

This one is for Gussy...

I am a slacker when it comes to this running blog. Sorry folks...here is some inspiration for those of you who do read (Gus! :)

This week was a good week of running! I hit 31 miles and was able to work on hills, speed and a 2 a day. Here's what I did:

Monday: 10.2 miles up by Cottonwood Canyon, Average 7:35 pace
Tuesday: 4 miles with Brusch! Average 8:00 pace
Wednesday: REST
Thursday: Morning, 4.5 miles fartlik, Average 7:00 pace
Afternoon, 4 miles, Average 8:00 pace (with stroller!)
Friday: REST
Saturday: 8.3 miles with hills, Average 7:20 pace

On another note, I've been reading Born to Run and I love it! It is really opening my eyes to how running should be. I am going to start doing some barefoot running at the park...

No comments:

Post a Comment