Saturday, May 16, 2009

Gosh, I love running

It's morning. It's cool. It's awesome. My legs feel a little tired but overall, I am feeling good. Gosh, I love running. I love running in Utah. I love having a majestic backdrop of the Rocky Mountains to entertain my mind as my body entertains it's self. I pass 5 runners...all women. Gosh, I love running. Today's run takes me through suburban streets, a grassy park, along the Holladay trail, over bridges, the Cotton Bottom, home. 

8.1 miles, 1 hr. 00 min. 04 seconds, Average 7:24 miles

2 comments:

  1. i like your new blog. maybe you will inspire me to be faster. what do you do with the kids when you go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the HARDEST part about running...finding someone to watch the kids. Usually, I try to go in the morning before Bryant leaves for work. If he can't watch them, I ask my mom. I'm thinking about getting a double jogging stroller so I can take them whenever I want.

    ReplyDelete